Most one-page web sites (also called one-page sales letter sites or tiny web sites) have just one purpose — to sell an item. My transformation to the one-page web site technique has been a unwilling one, as I hate reading all the product sales copy. Yet , the facts don’t lie — one-page internet sites written like a lengthy sales copy are probably the most effective ways to market you merchandise online. Most people don’t truly read anything online. Rather, they study a page, seeking out info that may be bold, within a larger typeface size, in a different color, or in a bulleted format. As a result, Internet marketers have realized that the most info about your item needs to catch the reader’s eyes because they scan the page.
Which you need to get rolling:
1 . A niched itemfor a great easily recognizable target market. One-page web sites might be best if you have an item for a very specific niche market, such as an eBook for you to teach a parrot to talk, an e-course on how to start out your own personal bead creating jewelllery business, or maybe a set of Compact disks on how to show yourself to enjoy the piano. You need to be capable to identify and describe your target market, out of determining the particular target market demands and what they’ll spend on (as very well as simply how much they will pay) to what books they examine, what groups/associations do they will belong to, and where they will hang out both equally on- and offline. Make sure you know something special in your marketplace before going forward to the next stage.
2 . Appropriate. The domain for your one-page site ought to mirror or perhaps closely appear like your product name, or maybe a prominent characteristic of your item. So , for example , if you are a hypnotist and you have apodcast are really selling to be able to use self-hypnosis to lose weight, in that case you’d really want to try and have a domain name just like. Try and find the. com rendition of your domain if possible, but if that’s not obtainable, seek out the hyphenated type of the. com domain name.
When you have an existing website, your domain can be forwarded and obscured to an inside page of the website so that it appears like a different website without having to pay for additional hosting. is in which I order all of my personal domains, and so they offer website url forwarding and masking as an element of their domain name registration provider.
If you don’t actually have a web site, you should determine what your website needs will be in the next few months to determine what sort of hosting and website solutions you might need.
4. A give-away. You have two goals for your one-page web site: get the speak to info from the visitors and convert all of them into spending customers. The simplest way to obtain speak to info from a visitor is always to create a related information product (ebook, electric tips guide, special statement, podcast or perhaps other audio tracks file, ecourse, video, and so forth ) where the content is really compelling that visitor happily parts with his/her brand and primary email to obtain the cost-free giveaway. You can even create a discount, say a trial period with respect to $1, and give access simply to those who will give you their speak to info. By giving you their contact information, they have become a warm lead and start to create a relationship with them.
4. Your merchandise. There are a variety of products you can create to trade online. The ones that are least complicated to create and require small investment (other than your time to create them) and are obtainable by an electronic download involve an guide or extraordinary report, a podcast (audio recording of the interview or perhaps telelcass), or perhaps an ecourse. Of these, should you have almost everything it is advisable to create an ebook. I like to recommend that you formatting in electronic book in a word processing program, just like Microsoft Term. You’ll then simply want to format this into a locked PDF file so that it’s more difficult to illegally replicate. I likewise encourage you to use a PDF FILE program that allows you to create clickable links in the document so that your buyers could easily click on internet sites from your guide. I prefer the Adobe Circus artist program to create PDF docs, as Pot PDF has both of these features, but there are a lot of cheap or no cost programs offered that will enable you to convert standard word processing files to PDF format.
To make the product more pleasing, you need to have a cover created. This cover can certainly serve as the cover belonging to the virtual merchandise, and you can apply it as an icon in emails and in your shopping cart software as a visual representation of your product. There are lots of image artists exactly who create ebook and other merchandise covers, and there are several components of software you can aquire to create the own. We have never recently been too satisfied with the results from software, thus i hire Heather Colman of, who does an amazing job.
your five. A payment processing. In order to acquire payments, you’ll need to be able to have credit card obligations online. Your merchant account firm needs to offer a “virtual terminal”, which allows you to enter and process ventures online and interfaces with your e-commerce software program. The most commonly used virtual terminal is that provided by. If you want to invest in a payment processing, you can begin by using third-party cpus like PayPal or Clickbank . com, but they provide less flexibility than a total merchant services.
6. Shopping cart software. Ultimately, the shopping cart software aid workhorse to suit your needs and enable you to automate various functions of your online business. The cart that I highly recommend is usually,, which offers a great deal of flexibility in how you list and bunch products, provides buyers a 24-hour down load URL for the purpose of downloading the electronic merchandise, has built/in autoresponders so that you can automatically contact your clients, and a message broadcast function so that you can send out special notices to the customers or prospective customers on your list.
7. A squeeze page. A squeeze page supplies the visitor accessto some little bit of information as a swap for the visitor parting together with his name and first email address. The information has been “squeezed” out of the visitor, hence the name of this page. In this particular page you’ll be wanting to have an eye-catching graphic, compelling headline, a short list of rewards that the visitor will receive in case the visitor gives you his get in touch with info quickly, and a form forthe visitor to complete to receive the info.
8. The sales letter site. This is the key sales page of your one-page web site, containing an extensive sales letter with benefits of the product and testimonials of others who’ve used the product, In which formula with regards to writing a highly effective one-page sales letter site, and i also use a program called Fast Sales Letter Electrical generator, that helps me by requesting me a number of questions which will enable me personally to create the copy with respect to the web page. The solution for a one-page sales letter internet site is generally a great attention-getting head line, a strong opening statement, body system of the document that shapes the features and benefits of what you’re offering, the actual present itself, and asking for someone buy. Most web pages are built very similarly. If you look at one of the web sites belonging to the major Online marketers, you’ll find this kind of style employed again and again.
9. Follow-up automobile responders. The capacity to continue to reach out and “touch” your potential customers is key in developing a relationship with them so that they move from a prospective client to a getting customer. I usually create a group of 6-10 or so autoresponders that are sent out in the 3 weeks using a purchase to evaluate in with the purchaser, as well as to interest the purchaser in another item. The shopping cart assistance I use provides autoresponders constructed in. Other reputable autoresponder solutions include and.
10.. Traffic to the site. Because your site is merely one webpage, it will be nearly ignored in the organic search engine ranking method. There’s simply not enough happy to warrant an increased ranking about any key phrase you might select. The easiest way to drive traffic to a one-page web page is to pay for keywords, or perhaps pay-per-click promoting. Google’s Ppc, and Yahoo’s Search Marketing (formerly Overture) happen to be two of the best-known pay-per-click advertisers. Yahoo is probably the quickest with which to begin.
Completing a one page internet site won’t happen overnight. Yet , with a bit of research, superb copywriting, and a marketing package in place, a one-page web-site can easily work as a profit middle for your organization.